TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All tickets are non-refundable.
All tickets are transferable but NOT refundable.
All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking/administration fee.
Fearaphobia Scream Park P/L is recommended as an MA15+ event – some nudity. We do make exceptions for visitors under 15 years old, however they must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian (18+) for the duration of the event and they must sign a waiver/disclaimer prior to park entry.
Our goal is to make sure everyone enjoys the experience, gets a good scare and has a good laugh – but to do this, we need all our patrons to abide by the rules – nothing stupid, just common sense!
You will NOT be allowed to enter any of the attractions in Fearaphobia Scream Park P/L if you suffer from or have any of these conditions:
Recent surgery or illness:
- Heart disorders / pacemakers / high blood pressure / heart related illness
- Seizures / epilepsy / dizziness / motion sickness / asthma or any other type of physical or mental health issues
- Pre-existing limb or body injuries
- Neck or back disorders
- lntoxicated, under the influence of substances or drug affected.
- No photography of any kind including video or the use of mobile phones.
- No Smoking, eating or drinking (except in designated areas).
- No bare feet – ‘Closed in shoes’ must be worn.
- No loose items.
– Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
– Sharp or dangerous objects (bags may be searched).
Our attractions feature dark environments, low visibility, claustrophobic conditions, bright lights, strobe effects, loud and sudden noises, smoke and fog effects, water effects, confined spaces, simulated scenes which may be offensive or inappropriate to some, latex props and characters including live actors and performers.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM A CONDITION THAT MAY BE AGGRAVATED BY ANY OF THESE ELEMENTS.
- We take safety very seriously.
- Do not touch any of our props, sets, actors, performers or other personnel or patrons.
- Do not touch our actors and they will not touch you!
- Be prepared for unintentional or accidental contact either by an actor or props inside this ‘dark environment’…this does not allow you to re-act in any such manner as to cause harm to our actors or performers!
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is acting in an unsafe manner!
- Security will be available throughout this event to deal with any dangerous, unruly or abusive behaviour.
- You will be asked to leave the premises and police will intervene if deemed necessary.
- Not adhering to these conditions or abiding by written instructions (signage) or verbal directions given by any of our staff or crew could lead to serious injury or even death.
- You will assume all risks including bumping into things in the dark…all care is taken but no responsibility.
- RISK WARNING: Participation in Fearaphobia Scream Park P/L may involve a significant risk of feeling scared, frightened, anxious, uncomfortable, overwhelmed, disoriented or confused which may then cause you to suffer a personal injury including the possibility of serious injuries, permanent disability, vulnerability to mental health conditions or even death.
- All participants who engage in such services do so at their own risk.
- There are no refunds including, mis-puchase or unsed tickets.
- Fearaphobia Scream Park P/L reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, at any time and to remove customers from the event or venue for any reason. In the event that admission is refused or a customer is requested to leave the event or is forcibly removed, the customer agrees that they will not be entitled to a refund and will not be entitled to make a claim against Fearaphobia Scream Park P/L for any reason.
- A parent or guardian (18+) will also take full responsibility for any person/s, under 15 years of age that are in their care for the duration of the event and sign a waiver/disclaimer before entering the venue.
BE PREPARED FOR A GREAT NIGHT OUT OF FUN, LAUGHTER AND OF COURSE…THE SCARE OF YOUR LIFE!